The Elite Mini-Post is a high quality glass spigot, used in producing high strength frameless glazed balustrade. Dull Polished.
Create a frameless balustrade using the Elite Mini-Post spigot fitting. Two fixings recommended per panel. Ideal for use on decking, terraces, balconies, patio’s and as veranda screens. This square based design has fixing centres ideal to use on decking and top fixed into structural joists. Can be bought along with glass panels and slotted handrails to create a complete solution.
- A single cast body, means no additional fabrication or manufacture of parts.
- Extremely high strength glass bracket. Manufactured from the highest quality 2205 Duplex stainless steel.
- Offers superior corrosion resistance and tensile strength.
- Available to accept glass thicknesses between 10mm and 17.5mm.
- Tilt Lock design. This allows for easy glass levelling and installation.
- Square base spigot designed to be installed easily down into decking joists, secured with 4 fixing screws or bolts.
- Also suitable for fixing to other surfaces including masonry, stonework, concrete & steel.
- The design incorporates a 45mm gap between the floor and the glass that allows for easy drainage.
- No special tools or skill required. Can be fitted by any competent DIY’er and tradesperson.
The unique Square Base Mounted Mini-Post Spigot is the best solution to create a frameless look on your decking or terrace.
Steel Grade: 2205 Duplex Stainless
Finish: Satin Brushed [Dull Polished]
Glass Thicknesses: 10mm, 12mm, 13.5mm, 15mm, 17.5mm (supplied with full gasket set for all glass options)
Base Type: Square Base [97mm x 97mm]
Fixing Holes: 4 fixing holes 14mm diameter. Suitable for M12 fixings. Holes spacing back to front @ 46mm Centres, left to right @ 69mm centres.
Cover Plate: Square Cover Plate [100mm x 100mm] – 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel
Glass Locking System: Tilt Lock self levelling pressure plate system. Glass secured and levelled by adjusting two grub screw fasteners.