Wall Bracket to fit the 25mm x 21 mm Slotted Mini Rail – Grade 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel in a satin polished finish
Enables you to terminate a Mini Rail system securely to a wall with hidden fixings. Works with the 25mm x 21mm square section slotted Mini Rail and finished with a satin (dull) polish.
Creates a solid tied back fix for any Mini Rail system without the need for welding or fabrication. Easy to install, giving a tidy professional finish to the handrail.
To fix handrail components we recommend you make sure the rail and component are clear of dust, filings or grease.
- Mark out the area the rail terminated at the wall. Do this by laying a section of installed handrail over the glass (without gasket).
- Remove the handrail and place the wall bracket with the marked area.
- Using a pencil mark the fixing hole position within the bracket. Remove the bracket once marked
- Drill a hole in the wall using the corresponding drill bit for the material being drilled.
- If needed place a raw-plug in the hole drilled.
- Place the bracket over the drilled hole area and insert screw or bolt into the hole and tighten screw until the bracket is secure.
- Follow the Mini Rail install instructions, but before placing the rail over the gasket insert the first end into the bracket, then push down the rail onto the glass gasket.
- If the other end of the rail is also being secured with a wall bracket, insert the bracket over the rail. Once the rail is in position make sure the rail bracket slots over a pre-installed wall screw using the keyhole at the back of the bracket, or screw the bracket to the wall if the part used a fixing lug above the bracket profile.
There are no reviews yet.