The Elite Oval Base Mini Post Spigot is a high quality glass spigot, used in producing high strength frameless glazed balustrade. Dull Polished.
Create a frameless balustrade using the Elite Oval Base Mini Post spigot fitting. Two fixings recommended per panel. Ideal for use on terraces, balconies, patio’s. This oval based design has two fixing points at 114mm centres creating a stable solid fix. Ideal to be used on concrete pads, patios and other hard surfaces. This system can also be purchased with our stock of glass panels and slotted handrails to create a complete solution.
- No additional fabrication or manufacture of parts as the fixing is a single cast body.
- Manufactured from the highest quality 2205 Duplex stainless steel. This means this has an extremely high tensile strength.
- Offers superior corrosion resistance especially in harsh marine environments.
- Available to accept glass thicknesses between 12mm and 17.5mm.
- Tilt Lock design that allows for easy glass levelling and installation.
- Oval base spigot designed to be installed easily down on to hard pads such as concrete with only 2 anchor fixings required per post.
- Also suitable for fixing to other surfaces including masonry, stonework and timber.
- The design incorporates a 52mm gap between the floor and the glass that allows for easy drainage.
- No special tools or skill required. Can be fitted by any competent DIY’er and tradesperson.
The unique Oval Base Mounted Mini Post Spigot is the best solution to create a frameless look on your patio or terrace.
Steel Grade: 2205 Duplex Stainless
Finish: Satin Brushed [Dull Polished]
Glass Thicknesses: 12mm, 13.5mm, 15mm, 17.5mm (supplied with full gasket set for all glass options)
Base Type: Oval Base [140mm x 62mm]
Fixing Holes: 2 fixing holes 14mm diameter. Suitable for M12 fixings. Holes spacing back to front @ 114mm centres.
Cover Plate: Oval Cover Plate [143mm x 165mm – 27mm high] – 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel
Glass Locking System: Tilt Lock self levelling pressure plate system. Glass secured and levelled by adjusting two grub screw fasteners.
There are no reviews yet.